use highest security standards to ensure its customers about secure online transactions.
We might change the policy time to time, please do visit the site to review the changes.
WHY WE REQUIRE INFORMATION
2. We may require your banking details such as card holder name & number, expiration date and CVV or other details necessary for Internet banking.
3. We will collect your session and log in information, which include your IP address, operating system,browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
4. We will also collect sign in information for third party accounts shared on our website such as, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest etc.
5. We shall ask for email communication by any user, for product inquiry, order and transaction details, for any complaints and disputes etc.
HOW WE USE OR SHARE IT
1. We conduct the business in an ethical manner; hence we collect the personal information of our users or customer only to cater best products and services at woodflicker.com. We do not sell, Trade, share or transfer your information to any third parties.
2. An aggregated form of information may be used to understand the consumer behaviour so that we can improve the shopping experience. Our business and Marketing activities may also use the demographical profiles of our users.
3. To inform you about deals, offers, new launches, shipment status, informational and promotional content, we will use your contact information.
5. To understand the consumer behaviour, buying preferences and to analyse how user interaction is being forwarded, we will use traffic flow and session login information.
6. User engagement and time spent by each user on our site accessed with the help of your IP address and traffic source information.
7. User information may be required in case of legal disputes, regulatory or statutory requirements, troubleshoot problems, collect fees owed, detect or protect against errors, prevent abuse of our services, prevent violation of rights of third parties, enforce our terms and conditions.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally.
We allow third-party companies to collect anonymous information when you visit the Sites and to use that information to serve ads for our products or services or for products or services of other companies when you visit the Sites or other websites. These companies may use anonymous information (e.g., navigational, non-personally identifiable information, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to the Sites and other websites in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Woodflicker.com maintains technical, administrative, physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us.
Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information. “Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for certain information, do not respond. Though we might ask you your name, we will never request your password, credit card information or other information through e-mail.
We also ask customers to carefully review their accounts and immediately report any unexpected activity to us and their issuing bank or credit card company. We ask all our customers to take measures to help protect information in their online accounts, including the following:
1. Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
2. Reset your e-mail account passwords frequently.
3. Use complex passwords (a minimum of 7 alpha/numeric cAsE sEnsitive characters).
4. Do not use the same password on more than one website.
5. Do not share your password with others.
6. Sign out/log off website sessions so that your session is closed and cannot be accessed by another user on the same computer, especially when using a public computer or terminal
Credit Check & Fraud Prevention
We use standard and authorized payment services. Our Credit Check & fraud prevention policies are aligned with different agencies. All disputes would be under Delhi Jurisdiction.